IMPORTANT: While Codfish Hollow Barnstormers has relaxed our policies (see below), some events may require additional COVID-19 health and safety protocols per artist/event contracts. Please check individual event pages for additional information.
Entry requirements are subject to change. Be sure to check back closer to your event date for the latest information. Additionally, any changes made prior to the event will be communicated directly to ticket holders via email. Please make sure to check your spam folders and allow emails from Showslinger.
While Codfish Hollow maintains its commitment to the importance of COVID-19 vaccination and encourages patrons to be up to date with their vaccinations based on their individual health requirements, effective January 1st, 2023, patrons are no longer required to present either proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to attend events at Codfish Hollow Barnstormers.
The wearing of a face mask while inside the barn is strongly encouraged.
We are committing to the above policy changes. We will continue to review the current situation and any updated guidance from the CDC and the State of Iowa to determine what changes may need to be made. All changes will be communicated here, on our social media platforms, and via email to our email subscribers.
► Questions? Contact us.
1. Bring an appropriate ID which will match the name on your ticket(s).
2. Bring a printed or digital copy of your ticket.
3. Bags, purses and backpacks are subject to a respectful search by our security team. If you wish to have this search done by an
individual of the same sex, please let them know at the ticket gate.
4. No outside food, drink, weapons or the like will be allowed past the ticket gate. Confiscated items may be held at the gate for return at the end of the evening. Please leave any of these items inside your vehicle in the upper pasture/parking lot.
5. Masks are not required but are strongly encouraged, particularly when social distancing cannot be practiced. We will have masks available for those who wish to wear one or have forgotten to bring one.
6. Extra hand washing stations will be available. Hand sanitizer will also be available around the venue grounds.
7. High touch areas (upper/lower bar, merch counter, porta-potties) will be cleaned regularly by our volunteers. You are also advised to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
8. DO NOT attend the show if you have recent (within the past 48 hours) symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea), even if you have been vaccinated. If this occurs within a couple days prior to the show, contact us to see if we can arrange a refund.
Our decisions are not made to be offensive to anyone and they are not open for negotiation. Please get vaccinated/ boosted if you can and keep yourself and your loved ones safe. We look forward to seeing you at the Barn soon.