In accordance with recommendations by the CDC and thoughtful consideration by the Codfish Hollow team, we will require proof of full vaccination (that's one Johnson & Johnson or two Moderna or Pfizer) in order to attend any Codfish Hollow shows during the 2022 season. It would be even better if you had your eligible booster(s), but we will not be requiring those. We will continue to monitor the circumstances and adjust as necessary. Please watch your email and check our Facebook page and web page regularly for updates.
1. Bring a printed copy, image or app that can verify your FULL vaccination status.
2. Bring an appropriate ID which will match the name on your vaccination record.
3. Bring a printed or digital copy of your ticket.
4. Bags, purses and backpacks are subject to a respectful search by our security team. If you wish to have this search done by an
individual of the same sex, please let them know at the ticket gate.
5. No outside food, drink, weapons or the like will be allowed past the ticket gate. Confiscated items may be held at the gate for return at the end of the evening. Please leave any of these items inside your vehicle in the upper pasture/parking lot.
6. Masks are not required but are strongly encouraged, particularly when social distancing cannot be practiced. We will have masks available for those who wish to wear one or have forgotten to bring one.
7. Extra hand washing stations will be available. Hand sanitizer will also be available around the venue grounds.
8. High touch areas (upper/lower bar, merch counter, porta-potties) will be cleaned regularly by our volunteers. You are also advised to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
9. DO NOT attend the show if you have recent (within the past 48 hours) symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea), even if you have been vaccinated. If this occurs within a couple days prior to the show, contact us to see if we can arrange a refund.
Again, we want you to know that a LOT of discussion, research and hand wringing went into these decisions. Our decisions are not made to be offensive to anyone and they are not open for negotiation. We really look forward to the day that we don’t have to enact these restrictions, so please get vaccinated if you can and keep yourself and your loved ones safe. We look forward to seeing you at the Barn soon.